2 c. heavy cream, chilled
1/4 c. powdered sugar
1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Prepare the Crepe Mix as per packaging instructions.
- Divide the crepe batter between 6 bowls (one for every color), and dye each bowl of batter a different color of the rainbow.
- Cook the crepes on every color.
- Make whipped cream: In a large bowl using a hand mixer or in the bowl of a stand mixer using the whisk attachment, combine heavy cream, powdered sugar and vanilla and beat until soft peaks form.
- Assemble crepe cake: Lay 1 purple crepe on a cake plate. Using an offset spatula, cover with a thin layer of whipped cream, leaving a 1/4” border. Cover with another purple crepe and repeat to make a purple stack. Repeat process with other rainbow colors.